IMES is proud to offer our resources to support you as you prepare to successfully enter the Toshiba service market. Our training program and facility is the premier launching pad for engineers wanting to elevate their skill set to the Aquilion CT series.
Our program will give an overview of the Aquilion CT series and provide training in system operation, installation, preventive maintenance, calibration, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting and repair.
If you’re interested in enrolling in the industry’s best Toshiba CT training, email Trey McIntyre at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 704 739-3597.
TRAINING NOW AVAILABLE IN AMSTERDAM:
We have launched local training availability for service engineers in the EU. Be among the first students at our Parts and Training Facility in the Netherlands – call +31 20 3168 700 or email email@example.com today. LEARN MORE
Toshiba Aquilion CT Service Training: 4/16/32/64-Slice Platforms
Upon completion of our two-week program, graduates will be able to meet and exceed all service requirements for the Toshiba Aquilion 4-, 16- and 64-slice CT platforms, including:
- Perform basic system operations, including test scans and diagnostic software.
- Identify and know locations of hardware within gantry, console, REC box, CPU box and patient couch.
- Execute installation, performance checks and verification of the Aquilion 4-, 16- and 64-slice CTs.
- Perform PM service, including cleaning, calibrations and slip-ring maintenance.
- Complete system software loads and system connectivity through DICOM.
- Troubleshoot and repair major system components using diagnostic software, service manuals and error logs.
- Replace and repair major system components to include a x-ray tube, generator and detector.
THE PLATINUM ADVANTAGE:
Our training program and facility is the premier launching pad for engineers wanting to elevate their skil set to the Aquilion CT series. Our Platinum program will give an overview of the Aquilion CT series and provide training in system operation, installation, preventative maintenance, calibration, diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting and repair.
- Comprehensive two-week program with split scheduling and customizable curriculum available.
- Veteran instructor with 28 years with Toshiba America
- All Aquilion platforms side-by-side for hands-on experience, including all generator and console types.
- Tuition credit or reimbursement through parts purchases.
- Ongoing free technical support with 24/7 availability to help graduates in the field.
Hear it directly from the engineer:
“IMES training was great! The technical knowledge I gained from attending this class was worth every penny. I highly suggest this class for any service professional looking to expand to Toshiba CT.”
“The instructor is extremely knowledgeable and presents the material well. I’d call it ‘Real World Service Education.”
“To me, the training here exceeded that of OEMs and other providers. I would recommend anyone take this class to learn Aquilion CT service.”
“The step-by-step guides and block diagrams are excellent!”
“The training certainly boosts my confidence; I look forward to taking the knowledge I gained into the field.”
“The ability to work on three operational scanners is a great learning tool!”
“The staff at International Medical is very friendly and professional; I felt very welcome.”
“The training was excellent; thorough and easily understandable.”
“I came to IMES Platinum Training to learn system software, diagnostics tools and troubleshooting, hardware theory and data flow – ALL were covered. It was perfect; seemed custom-tailored for me.”